HSC METROPOLIS AND 1984
CHECK THIS SAMPLE FROM ONE OF THE VIDEOS – METROPOLIS – REVOLUTION, MEDIATION AND HOPE
We’ve done it !
Educare Sydney has crafted an audio visual and written course satisfying all of the Board of Studies HSC requirements for the study of Nineteen Eighty Four and Metropolis.
Under my expertise the course is designed to ensure academic excellence in the trial and HSC, replacing one on one private sessions. Students living further a field throughout NSW will also be able to obtain the benefits of an excellently compiled academic module of teaching.
As you all know Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty Four questions are wide ranging and require a more than competent knowledge of historical context. As I luckily possess a history major I’ve been able to fill in the blanks for you. I have designed Module A is such a way as to ensure that students will be equipped to answer any question on the module without rote learning their responses.
The videos number seven in total and are theme based. Each video contains:
• Contextual and historic referencing
• Excerpts on Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty Four with commentary
• An analysis of language and cinematic techniques.
• An exploration of the central ideas, as well as clearly written notes.
• An exploration of how Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty Four reflect common and differing values.
On purchasing the course a live Webinar is included so you can save up any questions you may still wish to raise at the conclusion of the course.
No need for a whole term of one on one private sessions for Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty Four
You are being taught and guided by me- a qualified teacher and marker who is passionate and believes in then power of good teaching.
You will be able to use the themes, notes and points I raise to write an essay of academic excellence.
You can rewind the videos and play them back until you know your passages from Metropolis and Nineteen Eighty Four perfectly.
Modules of the course
This video course on Metropolis and 1984 is composed of 5 videos for a total duration of 120 minutes.
- METROPOLIS SYLLABUS OVERVIEW
- THE ABUSE OF POWER ((Physical Infrastructure)
- THE ABUSE OF POWER (Technology and Propaganda)
- HUMAN VALUES
- REVOLUTION, MEDIATION AND HOPE
VIDEO COURSE MODULES
You will have the option to interact and ask questions to Gabriella in the in the members area.